1) Pangkor Laut ResortThe website has the tagline of “one island, one resort“, and for a good reason. Pangkor Laut a 300-acre, privately owned island just along the Strait of Malacca. This means the beaches are very nearly secluded and make the perfect getaway for couples who wish to have privacy while they enjoy their time together. The resort’s structures blend perfectly into the environment, showing the consideration of the resort’s owners to make the place as natural as possible. And since only a small part of the island has been developed, there are plenty of places to explore for the more adventurous couple.
2) Cameron Highlands ResortLocated the Pahang State and 1,500 meters above sea level, Cameron Highlands Resort was once a retreat for the British officers residing in the country. However, it’s not just a resort, but a group of sub-districts. It is has tea plantations and rolling hills that offer a very contrasting atmosphere from Malaysia’s tropical weather. The resort’s structures are reminiscent of the Tudor-style architecture and hark back to the country’s colonial past. The weather is much cooler here, and is the only place in Malaysia where you can enjoy fresh strawberries, a cup of hot tea in front of a roaring fireplace. Not quite what you’d expect in tropical Malaysia.
3) Four Seasons Resort, Langkawi
If you’re a couple with an adventurous streak, but want to experience a five-star resort (not to mention have the budget for it!), the Four Seasons Resort in Langkawi is for you. Think of luxurious villas nested within the heart of a rainforest, but with the beach within an easy walk’s reach. It’s a great place for you and your partner to be in tune with nature while enjoying each other’s company. The Four Seasons also offers tours that explore UNESCO protected areas like the mangroves and rainforest. And foodie couples will also love this resort because it has three restaurants that offer the best of Malay and South East Asian cuisine.
4) The Colmar Tropicale, Beraya HillsThe Colmar Tropicale stands out from other resorts because it is the only one that carries a French-Medieval theme. Think of the little French village in Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast”, that’s Colmar Tropicale. It offers a few activities that are more geared toward families, but if you and your partner want to relax in a cool climate and stunning mountain views, this is the place to be. Colmar Tropicale is also a short drive from KL (about 45 minutes to an hour), which makes it a great place to visit for sightseeing if you are staying somewhere else.
5) ROMANTIC TIOMAN SPA HONEYMOON
|TIOMAN ISLAND3D2N ROMANTIC TIOMAN SPA HONEYMOON PACKAGE|